Wow! Black Purl wasn’t kidding when she said this was a toughie. And also my first meme.
The rules are:
So here we go with my Pieces of Eight….
8 things I’m looking forward to:
- Marrying Mr S. Sigh…he’s so dreamy!
- Little Stitches first steps. She’s working on it.
- Adding another Stitch to the family. Come on Social Services…sort it out.
- Getting the signed adoption orders for the Little Stitches.
- Digging out the back garden, relaying the patio and putting a lawn down. Well, actually I’m really looking forward to Mr S doing it. Did I mention he’s dreamy?
- Ripping out the sewing room, insulating the roof, relining it and fitting lots, and lots, and lots and LOTS of storage.
- Woolfest and Harrogate…squeeeeeeee
- Getting a new camera and learning to use it. (Might have to wait a wee while for this one.)
8 things I did yesterday:
- Bought Little Stitch her first pair of “real” shoes. Soooooo cute!
- Spoke with Ma Stitches.
- Spent the GDP of a small country at Huntley’s butchers. And their wine shop! Oops.
- Knitted….I’m making tops for Little Stitch.
- Contemplated ordering a new fridge freeze.
- Walked in the park.
- Kept out of the sun…I’ve got the first (and hopefully last) sunburn of the year.
8 things I wish I could do:
- Play the piano – well.
- Sew better than I do. I’d love my sewing to be immaculate rather than just ok.
- Speak reasonably fluent French
- Speak reasonably fluent Russian.
- Run. I’m so terribly unfit. It’s embarrassing.
- Have patience. Now!
- Make patisserie. See 6. It would help.
- Draw. Not like a demented spider on crack.
8 shows I watch:
- Grey’s Anatomy.
- ER – Why is it over? Why? Why????
- Lie to Me.
- CSI – obviously Vegas is the best but I can just about cope with New York. Miami is another thing altogether.
- Desperate Housewives – when I grow up I want to be Bree.
- Project Runway – Project Catwalk is pants but can we please have the Canadian and Australian versions. Please. Is anyone at Sky listening to me?
- Come Dine With Me. Mueller yoghurt isn’t an ingredient, people.
So, that’s me done. Now it’s time to pass the baton. I know the rules say 8 other bloggers but I’m just going with these 5 lovely ladies: