I CANNOT get rid of this bug. It’s driving me slowly round the bend. I sound like I’ve inhaled too much helium and I feel like roadkill. And all the time there is in my head the constant litany of things that need to be done and projects I want to complete.
- finished the back of Mr Stitches French holiday sweater, and cast on the front;
- made a further arm and leg for the doll I’m making my great-niece for Christmas (I’d rather stupidly only cut the poor creature one arm and leg initially)
- baked two batches of cupcakes for friend’s birthdays
- tidied the workroom
- started stitching birthday cross stitches for next year (too organised, but they do take a while to complete)
- had a lovely supper with Rick and Julia (just the loveliest people – and Charlie is besotted with Julia and pined for her all day Saturday after they left)
- spent 4 hours trawling the Internet trying (unsuccessfully I might add) to locate the last few Christmas presents for the difficult family member (you KNOW who you are!)
- made the Christmas pudding.