- Renovated the whole house – just the outside and the sewing room to do over the next year (hopefully – but don’t tell Mr S!)
- Completed our assessment for adoption – all paperwork is now in and we are awaiting confirmation that we shall be at Panel on the 14th Jan.
- Mr S passed his Prince 2 qualification first time out and secured a great new job. Snaps for Mr S.
- I passed my Italian despite my complete lack of studying.
- I completed a basic pattern drafting course and now have a full set of blocks.
- We set the date for the wedding (not long now. Note to self – must lose weight and decide on wedding dress!)
Apparently its a bit of a family tradition that eternity rings are given before the wedding and who am I to argue. The picture really doesn’t do it justice but for the record its white gold set with aquamarines and diamonds. The aquamarines are the exact same colour as my engagement ring. He is a marvel. I’m still not over the shock and find myself using my left hand more than usual!