The Boy’s nursery recently asked me if I’d be willing to make a Red Riding Hood cape for an activity pack they were putting together for the children.
Of course I said yes. They are an amazing nursery and have been fabulous with both our kids.
I used a really great tutorial I found over at Make it and Mend It and although I only grapped a quick snap as I hustled everyone out to school/nursery yesterday, I think you get the idea.
I suspect I may have to make one of these for the home dressing up box as Button was rather doleful when she realised it was for nursery. If I do I think I’ll add a little elastic in the front of the hood, sewn into the seam allowance, just to add a bit more shape.
And maybe Miss Button should have her fringe cut this week! 😉